Camp Chef offers a ton of bang for your buck with their SmokePro DLX PG24 pellet grill. Compared to top competition the DLX includes more features than anything at the same price point. The patented ash clean-out cup alone sets the PG24 among the most convenient pellet grills to use, industry wide. Here are some specs worth considering when ordering a Camp Chef DLX pellet grill over their top competitiors.
Features of Smoke Pro DLX PG24, vs. Top Competitor:
1. Cooking area 429 square-inch + included 141 square-inch second rack, vs. 418 square-inch space + 149 (sold separately)
2. Cooking temps from 160-500 degrees, vs. only up to 400
3. 25,000 BTU/hr, vs. 20,000 BTU/hr
4. Patented ash cleanout cup, vs. hours and hours of vacuuming
5. Hopper cleanout system, vs. no hopper cleanout system
6. Included internal meat temperature probe, vs. no probe included
7. Built in “Shutdown Mode”, vs. buying it separately as an accessory
8. Included side shelf, vs. no side shelf
Like mentioned before, this full-feature pellet grill smoker deal is available for a limited time, so get yours now! Have it delivered now to your door for free.
Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
Camp Chef SmokePro DLX PG24 (w/ Sear Box – $250 Retail Value) – Gas Tank Not Included
Industry’s Best “Bang For Your Buck” Pellet Grill and Smoker 2018
Pellet Purge, Patented Ash Clean-out, and Grease Management Systems
500 Degree Cooking Temp and 25,000 BTU/h
570 Sq Inch Cooking Area, Auto-Ignite, Meat Temp Probe, and EZ Hopper Release